Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ramotswa



So this morning Leloba and I traveled to nearby Ramotswa, a village south of Gaborone on the Lobatse Road. Our destination was the kgotla and tribal office of the Balete where we met with Kgosi Mosadi Seboko, Botswana's first woman paramount chief. Her installation in late August 2003 was attended by royal representatives from neighboring countries as well as Botswana, the diplomatic community, members of parliament, current and past presidents and more. She is actually the one who gave me the idea for my current research project when I interviewed her two years ago. She is much admired by women and men chiefs and many others.

1 comment:

  1. I want to advise anyone here looking for loan to contact pedro loan through pedroloanss@gmail.com they are into investment and finance Business Loan, home loan, start up loan, personal loan, Car loan, at the rate loan of 2% in return, he a genuine loan company that you can trust.

    ReplyDelete